Fully Loaded Smoked Venison Beer Cheese Dip
Updated: 6 days ago
This recipe lives up to its name. It's fully packed with venison, cheese, corn, Rotel, and of course, BEER! It's out of this world delicious, especially when smoked using Bear Mountain BBQ blend pellets in your smoker.
1 pound ground venison
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2 cups cheddar
2 cups Monterrey jack
1 (12 ounce) can beer
2 cans Rotel
2 cans sweet corn, drained
1. Fill your hopper with your favorite blend of Bear Mountain BBQ pellets. I'm using the Bold blend!
2. Preheat smoker to 250°F.
3. In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the ground venison. Season with salt, chili powder, paprika, and black pepper. Once browned remove from heat and transfer to a greased aluminum pan.
4. Then add the cream cheese, cheddar, Monterrey jack, onion, tomatoes, corn, Worcestershire sauce, and beer.
5. Place on the smoker for 1-1.5 hours. Stir a few times during the cooking process.
6. Then serve with pretzels, chips, or crackers.